The Carbon-Impact technology utilises abundant CO2 capture porous materials and is characterised by the following unique features:
- The porous materials have an extraordinary affinity to CO2 allowing adsorption from the
atmosphere or from other gas streams that contain CO2 as a trace gas (ppm levels);
- The materials are not sensitive to water vapour;
- The materials are not consumed during the process;
- The CO2 recovery process occurs at mild conditions under which the material is regenerated;
- The materials are non-corrosive, non-toxic and generally environmentally-friendly.
- The technology is characterized by low operational and capital costs.
Moreover, the Carbon-Impact technology is modular, scalable and independent of CO2 emission source location.